WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Crime Stoppers of Wichita/Sedgwick County is asking for the public’s help to locate a man suspected to have been involved in multiple burglaries in the Wichita area.
The surveillance photos are from a burglary that took place on July 15 at a church in the 400 block of South Woodlawn.
Anyone with information on the suspect is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 316-267-2111 or submit an anonymous tip to Crime Stoppers on www.wichitacrimestoppers.com.
- T.J.’s Forecast: More sunshine on tap today, along with warmer temps
- One person dies in NW Wichita crash
- Game of the Week: Derby vs. Bishop Carroll, September 18, 2020
- High School Football: Friday Football Fever, September 18, 2020
- Mourners gather at the Supreme Court Building to honor Ruth Bader Ginsburg