WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – A 42-year-old man is dead after being found under a car in southeast Wichita.
Police responded to a carjacking call at 2:30 a.m. Saturday near Lincoln and Woodlawn. When they arrived, they found 40-year-old Travis Shaw, who initially contacted 911.
Police found 42-year-old David Lee underneath a car in front of the home. He died at the scene.
After speaking with witnesses and reviewing evidence, police booked Shaw on suspicion of second-degree murder.
Police say this was not a random incident, and the two men knew each other. The investigation is ongoing.
- Reserve your tickets: KHS’ Dog Days of Winter dog sledding party is coming up
- Sen. Marshall on Integra semiconductor plant: ‘Where are we going to get the people?’
- Kansas Star Casino hosts Battle of the Belt wrestling tournament
- How Integra plans to fill worker demand for $1.8 billion semiconductor plant
- Heart disease, still the number 1 killer, striking younger