WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Two men were injured in a shooting early Sunday morning. Wichita and Haysville police responded to the call in the 4400 block of S. Meridian around 4 a.m.
Officers found one man in his early 20s at the scene with non-life-threatening injuries. A second man, also in his early 20s, arrived at a local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, saying he was at the same address.
Sgt. Joe Camp says they don’t believe this incident was random. He says there may have been a celebration inside a home when someone began shooting.
- Original James Bond actor Sean Connery dies at 90
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- “We will pick them up from their homes”: League of Women Voters push to get residents out the door to vote
- Taylor’s Forecast: Feeling like Fall for Halloween, cooler tomorrow
- Non-profit organization working to open affordable daycare in downtown Wichita