TOPEKA, Kan. (KSNT) – Topeka police are investigating a shooting that left two dead and another injured late Monday night.
Officers went to the mobile home park near 38th and South Park Avenue around 10:15 p.m, according to Shawnee County Dispatch. When police arrived, they found three shooting victims.
Topeka police say one person died on the scene, another was taken to a local hospital where they later died. A third person was also taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries.
Police have not released the victims’ names and have not announced any arrests in the case.
- Chiefs quarterback Mahomes continues to progress with time
- Kansas coronavirus positivity rate climbs above 20%
- Trump posts unedited ’60 Minutes’ interview before it airs
- Facebook, Twitter CEOs ordered to testify by GOP senators
- Winterizing your home? Experts say now is the time to start preparing for winter season