KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Police say four people were shot and wounded at a night club in Kansas City, Missouri, where a mass shooting occurred in January.
Kansas City Police spokesman Sgt. Jake Becchina says the latest shooting at the 9ine Ultra Lounge was reported around 2:30 a.m. Sunday.
One victim found at the scene with several gunshot wounds was taken to a hospital. Three others arrived separately at hospitals but information about their conditions hasn’t been released.
On Jan. 19, a man opened fire on people waiting to get inside 9ine, killing a 25-year-old woman and wounding 15 other people before security guards shot and killed him.
- Price’s Pressure Points: A mild start but changes by mid-week
- Emergency phone lines are down in counties around Kansas
- Mahomes vs. Brady spices up Thanksgiving holiday week
- Couple holds wedding ceremony outside Richmond, Virginia living facility for grandmother to see
- AP source: NFL fines Saints $500,000, Patriots $350,000