WINFIELD, Kan. (KSNW) – Winfield Police Department and Cowley County Sheriff’s Office responded to an aggravated robbery call at Graves Drug Store located at 905 Main Street in Winfield shortly after noon Tuesday.
An unidentified man wearing a mask walked into the store and demanded merchandise. Any potential loss is under investigation. No injuries occurred during this incident. No immediate threat to the community is a concern.
The investigation is ongoing.
- All 62 residents in Norton County nursing home test positive for COVID-19, of which 10 have passed away
- Chiefs top Bills, improve to 5-1
- Big turnout at Intrust for early voting this year
- Teachman’s Take: Rain on the way tomorrow, snow possibly this weekend
- Senate candidates weigh in on second coronavirus relief package