ATWOOD, Kan. (KSNW) – A 41-year-old Atwood man was sentenced on Tuesday to more than 12 years in prison for child sex crimes.
Kyle C. Frick pleaded guilty in October to one count of aggravated indecent liberties with a child, one count of sexual exploitation of a child and one count of unlawful possession of a controlled substance.
Frick was sentenced to 151 months in the Kansas Department of Corrections.
Frick is also subject to lifetime post-release supervision and sex offender registration. The crimes occurred in January 2019.
- Trump administration faces criticism for response to coronavirus crisis
- Indictment: Honduran citizen attacked immigration officers
- House passes bill to make lynching a federal crime
- LIVE: ‘Critical incident’ reported at Milwaukee MillerCoors headquarters
- Police: ‘Critical incident’ at Molson Coors in Milwaukee