ATWOOD, Kan. (KSNW) – A 41-year-old Atwood man was sentenced on Tuesday to more than 12 years in prison for child sex crimes.
Kyle C. Frick pleaded guilty in October to one count of aggravated indecent liberties with a child, one count of sexual exploitation of a child and one count of unlawful possession of a controlled substance.
Frick was sentenced to 151 months in the Kansas Department of Corrections.
Frick is also subject to lifetime post-release supervision and sex offender registration. The crimes occurred in January 2019.
- KSN Storm Track 3 Digital Extra: Temperature importance when it comes to rain/snow, winter storm update
- Stimulus checks? Here’s a breakdown of what’s in the $908 billion bipartisan economic plan
- California sheriff who refused to enforce COVID-19 order tests positive for virus
- Etienne leads Wichita St. past Oral Roberts 85-80
- Kansas City metro parents fighting back on KSHSAA’s ban of fans from middle and high school winter sports