OSBORNE, Kan. (KSNW) – Authorities in Osborne County are investigating a deadly shooting.
The shooting happened around 10:40 p.m. Friday on Washington Street. Osborne police say a person was found dead inside a home.
The police department is being assisted by the Osborne County Sheriff’s Office and the Kansas Bureau of Investigation.
The police department said all information on the shooting will be handled by the KBI.
- Campus varsity football team to miss two games, fans remain hopeful for remainder of season
- KBI: Death investigation in Iola surrounding 34-year-old man
- Michael Jordan, Hamlin partner on NASCAR team for Wallace
- KDOL seeing rise in unemployment claim fraud stemming from identity theft
- Sublette school district goes remote after numerous students and employees were quarantined for COVID-19