SALINA, Kan. (KSNW) – The Saline County Sheriff’s Office is investigating the destruction of more than a dozen mailboxes.
Fourteen mailboxes on rural properties southeast of Salina were broken or knocked off their posts in a spree of destruction between Sunday evening and Monday morning.
The sheriff’s office estimates total damages up to $800. No suspects have been arrested in this case.
- Small shops are counting on Small Business Saturday to bring relief to finances
- High School Football: St. James Academy vs. Arkansas City, November 27, 2020
- Husband battles brain surgery and COVID-19, the couple reunited days before 50th wedding anniversary
- Price’s Pressure Points: Storm skirts by south!
- Segundos cheques de estímulo: Así es como Biden podría intentar impulsar la economía