WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The Sedgwick County Regional Forensics Science Center released a report on the death of 2-year-old Zayden Jaynesahkluah.
Jaynesahkluah was found dead in a Wichita motel room back in late May.
The autopsy revealed Jaynesahkluah died from ingesting methadone. Records show a juice bottle in the room contained a red liquid that tested positive for methadone.
There were some bruises on the boy’s face and legs, but he was fully developed and well nourished.
His mother, Kimberly Compass, has been charged with first-degree murder.
- Competitive Drive: Joe Jackson leads the Blue Aces, on and off the court
- Over 100 families attend candlelight vigil to remember victims of DUI
- The Salvation Army gifts bikes, toys and food vouchers to 4,000 families
- Sedgwick County jail welcome over 30 new graduate recruits
- Wichita police cracking down on porch pirates