Autopsy reveals 2-year-old boy had methadone in his system


WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The Sedgwick County Regional Forensics Science Center released a report on the death of 2-year-old Zayden Jaynesahkluah.

Jaynesahkluah was found dead in a Wichita motel room back in late May.

The autopsy revealed Jaynesahkluah died from ingesting methadone. Records show a juice bottle in the room contained a red liquid that tested positive for methadone.

There were some bruises on the boy’s face and legs, but he was fully developed and well nourished.

His mother, Kimberly Compass, has been charged with first-degree murder.


Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Download the KSN News App and stay up-to-date wherever you are. You can even watch KSN News live for free!
Click here to get the app
Get it in the App store
Get it in the Google Play store

3 Day Forecast

KSN Storm Track 3 Weather

Trending Stories