WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Authorities are still searching for a suspect in a bank robbery.
It happened at the Fidelity Bank branch in the 2100 block of North Bradley Fair on Sept. 16, 2019.
Police released surveillance photos of the suspect. The suspect was wearing all black clothing and left the bank in a black SUV.
“The suspect did indicate with a note and retrieved the note before she left. A weapon was indicated but not seen,” said Lt. Rick Moscicki, Wichita Police Department.
There were no injuries in the robbery.
If you know who the suspect is, call Crime Stoppers at (316) 267-2111 or detectives at (316) 268-4407.
If a tip leads to an arrest, the tipster will be eligible for a cash reward of up to $2,500 through Crime Stoppers.
- DOJ announces national police training center to help reduce excessive force
- ‘Hocus Pocus’ returns for virtual reunion day before Halloween
- Bill Cosby, now 83, grins in newly released prison mug shot
- Here’s what 2020 did to the list of most popular baby names
- How states are planning for coronavirus vaccine distribution