WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Authorities are still searching for a suspect in a bank robbery.
It happened at the Fidelity Bank branch in the 2100 block of North Bradley Fair on Sept. 16, 2019.
Police released surveillance photos of the suspect. The suspect was wearing all black clothing and left the bank in a black SUV.
“The suspect did indicate with a note and retrieved the note before she left. A weapon was indicated but not seen,” said Lt. Rick Moscicki, Wichita Police Department.
There were no injuries in the robbery.
If you know who the suspect is, call Crime Stoppers at (316) 267-2111 or detectives at (316) 268-4407.
If a tip leads to an arrest, the tipster will be eligible for a cash reward of up to $2,500 through Crime Stoppers.
- Chief Meteorologist Lisa Teachman visits Central Christian Academy
- Taylor’s Forecast: Cool and comfortable today, wet weather later this week
- County commission approves more money for Sedgwick County Jail
- Newsfeed Now for October 16: Close encounter with a bear; Rage Yoga
- Debate takeaways: Warren attacked, 70s club avoids age issue