GREAT BEND, Kan. (KSNW) – The Barton County Sheriff’s Office needs help locating 33-year-old Andrew Taylor.
Taylor is wanted on a Barton County District Court warrant. The sheriff’s office says he may be in possession of a handgun and a sawed-off shotgun and has allegedly made statements he will not be taken alive by law enforcement. He should be considered armed and dangerous.
If you have information, call Crime Stoppers at (620) 792-1300 or (888) 305-1300.
- Carole Baskin awarded zoo once owned by ‘Tiger King’ Joe Exotic
- Governor: Semi driver was confused when he drove into Minneapolis crowd
- Death toll grows in national protests
- On Ronelle’s Radar: Staying unseasonably hot over the coming days
- Dad and Me Selfie Photo Contest