WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – A 31-year-old California man arrested in Kansas with 16 pounds of methamphetamine was sentenced today to 188 months in federal prison, U.S. Attorney Stephen McAllister said.
Edgar Santiago pleaded guilty to one count of possession with intent to distribute methamphetamine.
In his plea, he admitted the Kansas Highway Patrol stopped his car near Liberal in Seward County. In the side quarter panels of the trunk, troopers found 16 pounds of methamphetamine. Accompanying him in the car were his 5-year-old daughter his wife. His wife also has been charged.
- FDA temporarily relaxes food-labeling guidelines to help food industry, parents worry about kids with allergies
- If you haven’t received your $500-per-child stimulus check, the IRS has good news
- Over $470k donated after North Carolina boy fatally shot at point-blank range while playing
- Business owner hoping to reduce speed limit to expand seating closer to the street, join Open Air ICT
- UPDATE: Overwhelming response to boy’s search for a family, ‘I hope one of y’all pick me’