DODGE CITY, Kan. (KSNW) – Dodge City police arrested a 50-year-old man Tuesday after he boarded a school bus and said someone was trying to kill him.
The driver of the bus was able to get the man out, and he left the scene walking.
Shortly after, police located him in the Dodge City Public Library basement. Police said he delivered numerous statements indicating delusions and paranoia. He refused to leave the library after being told by library staff.
Police arrested him for the alleged commission of criminal trespass, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Actor Jeff Bridges reveals he has been diagnosed with lymphoma
- Texas woman dies of COVID-19 while on commercial flight
- Indiana man admits to pushing toddler down stairs after argument over food, court docs show
- Kirstie Alley defends Trump vote, responds to ‘nasty people’
- Large earthquake off Alaska prompts tsunami fears, fleeing