ELLIS, Kan. (KSNW) – A 48-year-old Ellis resident was arrested on suspicion of sexual exploitation of a child.
According to a news release, after a two-month investigation involving the Bloomfield Township and Oakland County Sheriff’s Office, both in Michigan, the Ellis County Sheriff’s Office and Ellis Police Department executed a search warrant in the 700 block of West Jefferson on Thursday.
Officers seized multiple computer systems, cellular devices, and digital media.
The sheriff’s office said the resident was booked into the Ellis County Jail.
The sheriff’s office said the investigation is ongoing, and no further details will be released at this time.
- Original James Bond actor Sean Connery dies at 90
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- “We will pick them up from their homes”: League of Women Voters push to get residents out the door to vote
- Taylor’s Forecast: Feeling like Fall for Halloween, cooler tomorrow
- Non-profit organization working to open affordable daycare in downtown Wichita