WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Maurice Hall, 26, of Garland, Texas, was charged Wednesday with first-degree murder, criminal possession of a weapon by a felon, and certain felonies within 10 years.
Hall is the murder suspect wanted in connection to the shooting death of 31-year-old Marquell Nolen of Wichita at Stryker Sports Complex over a week ago.
On Tuesday, Hall was arrested without incident during a stop at Main and Kellogg and was wanted in connection to the shooting death of 31-year-old Marquell Nolen of Wichita.
Hall’s next court date is November 9. His bond is set at $1,000,000.
- Storm Track 3 Forecast: Rain on the approach, cooler air to follow
- Man wakes up with bat on neck, dies a month later
- Mysterious ‘no trespassing’ sign at Butterfly Center is fake, border authorities confirm
- Thrift store find: Wichita woman discovers late brother’s 1950s canteen
- Kansas sex offender hid in Utah campsite with fake name, investigators say