WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The victim of a hit-and-run in Wichita earlier this month has died.
Malcolm Showalter, 34, passed away Wednesday from his injuries.
Police say Showalter was crossing the intersection at Hydraulic and Indianapolis just before 8 p.m. on Dec. 5, when a pickup hit him.
Investigators say the light-colored truck was turning west onto Indianapolis from Hydraulic. After hitting Showalter, the truck drove away.
Police have released a photo they are calling a vehicle of interest.
If you recognize the truck or have any information about this call, call Crime Stoppers at (316) 267-2111 or Detective Matt Hall at (316) 350-3687.
- On Ronelle’s Radar: Warm front improves temps, another chill late week follows
- 1 dead in Newton house fire
- KBI agents put to the test handling three officer-involved shootings in days
- Estudiantes en las escuelas públicas de Wichita regresaran a las aulas con combinación de aprendizaje
- President Trump campaigns in Pennsylvania, Biden prepares for final debate