WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The victim of a hit-and-run in Wichita earlier this month has died.
Malcolm Showalter, 34, passed away Wednesday from his injuries.
Police say Showalter was crossing the intersection at Hydraulic and Indianapolis just before 8 p.m. on Dec. 5, when a pickup hit him.
Investigators say the light-colored truck was turning west onto Indianapolis from Hydraulic. After hitting Showalter, the truck drove away.
Police have released a photo they are calling a vehicle of interest.
If you recognize the truck or have any information about this call, call Crime Stoppers at (316) 267-2111 or Detective Matt Hall at (316) 350-3687.
- Woman kills retired trooper, self at Chicago-area cigar bar
- 18-year-old found shot to death in Kansas City, Kansas
- Emmitt Smith goes 1-on-1 with Walter Payton’s son to discuss first Super Bowl, all-time rushing record
- 49ers’ Super Bowl run has similarities to 1981 title team
- Super Bowl back in Miami for 11th time after 10-year hiatus