MANHATTAN, Kan. (KSNW) — The Kansas State University Police Department said a utility terrain vehicle stolen from Bill Snyder Family Stadium has been recovered.
Police are continuing to seek help in identifying two suspects in the thefts of the UTV and money from an ATM inside the stadium.
The thefts occurred during the early morning hours between Dec. 26 and Dec. 29, 2019.
Police have released photos of a male suspect driving a UTV, a maroon Chevrolet Impala in the area at the time of the incidents, and a possible female suspect seen on foot.
Police request that anyone with information about these cases call 785-532-6412 or email email@example.com.
- Storm Track 3 Forecast: Some drying through tonight, milder this weekend
- Here are the 39 House Republicans who backed the same-sex marriage bill
- White House responds to criticism of Griner prisoner deal
- Oil leak shuts down Keystone Pipeline
- How Black women served a critical role in securing Britney Griner’s release