TOPEKA, Kan. (AP) A Kansas man whose 4-year-old granddaughter from Nebraska died is out of jail after a judge reduced his bond.
Timothy Funk Sr., of Silver Lake, is charged with first-degree murder in the July death of his granddaughter at his Silver Lake home. WIBW-TV reports a judge on Friday lowered Funk’s bond to $75,000 and he was released from jail soon after.
Court documents indicate the girl, Brandy Lee Funk, of Beatrice, Nebraska, died in July from carbon monoxide poisoning after a gas-powered generator in a garage was left on all night.
- Drive-thru voter registration event aims to get first-time voters to the polls
- Barton County Health Department confirms positive COVID-19 cases at Applebee’s in Great Bend
- Evento para incentivar a residentes a votar se llevó a cabo en Wichita
- Burnes, Braun help Brewers to 5-0 win over the Royals
- One person is dead after crashing through guard rail south of El Dorado