TOPEKA, Kan. (AP) – Police are searching for a man as part of an investigation into a fatal Topeka, Kansas stabbing.
The Topeka Capital-Journal reports police are looking for 40-year-old Topeka resident Andrew Timothy Evans in relation to the stabbing.
A release from Lt. Manuel Munoz says police found 41-year-old Raymond Lee Smith suffering with life-threatening injuries Sunday in a Topeka house. He was pronounced dead by medical personnel.
Munoz says Evans was last seen leaving the area on foot. Munoz cautioned against approaching Evans and asked anyone who sees him to call police.
- ‘Us Doing Us’: Wichitans come together at unity rally in Riverside Park
- Attorney confirms Vanessa Guillen remains positively identified
- T.J.’s Forecast: Isolated showers and storms possible through the evening
- Frederick Douglass statue removed at New York park
- Kanye West announces plans to run for president in 2020; gains support from Elon Musk, Mark Cuban