GREENWOOD COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – The Kansas Bureau of Investigation and the Greenwood County Sheriff’s Office are investigating after a Eureka man was found dead in his home late Wednesday night.
At approximately 10:15 p.m., the Greenwood County Sheriff’s Office was called to do a welfare check at a home at 1607 Quincy St. in Eureka. When deputies responded, they searched the residence and discovered 78-year-old Danny Shue deceased inside. Shue was pronounced dead at the scene.
The KBI was asked to assist at approximately 11 p.m. Special agents and the Crime Scene Response Team are assisting with the investigation.
Anyone with information related to this case is asked to call the KBI at 1-800-KSCRIME. Tips can also be submitted online.
- T.J.’s Forecast: Hot start to the final weekend of September
- Trump picks conservative Amy Coney Barrett for Supreme Court
- Kansas State stuns No. 3 Oklahoma 38-35
- Kansas advocates propose agency to track foster care system
- DNA test results confirm identity of body found as missing Wichita man