WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – A Sedgwick County judge charged a Wichita man with 11 counts of sexual exploitation of a child.
Wichita police arrested 62-year-old Mark Lawson on Nov. 6 after a Wichita father reported Lawson outside his daughter’s window.
The father said he approached Lawson in the backyard. Police say Lawson assaulted the father as he attempted to leave the scene. The father then pinned Lawson down until the police arrived.
Lawson is charged with aggravated assault, battery, criminal trespass, breach of privacy, electronic solicitation and sexual exploitation of a child.
His bond is set at $100,000.
- Trunk-or-Treat: Thousands attend annual Halloween celebration in south Wichita
- City, highway crews on standby to treat roads in Wichita
- Kansas drivers already experiencing icy road conditions ahead of expected winter weather
- Commissioners Cruse, Dennis react to lawmakers involved in attack ad lawsuit
- More than a dozen in-person early voting centers open in Sedgwick County