TOPEKA, Kan. (KSNT) – Topeka police arrested a man in connection to an attack involving a hatchet in southeast Topeka.
Winfred Devine Diamond-Cox, 40, was booked into the Shawnee County Department of Corrections on suspicion of battery in relation to the incident.
The man who was struck by the hatchet went to the hospital with minor injuries.
Police said they are questioning witnesses, and the investigation is ongoing.
If you have any information, you’re asked to call Crime Stoppers at (785) 234-0007.
- DOJ announces national police training center to help reduce excessive force
- ‘Hocus Pocus’ returns for virtual reunion day before Halloween
- Bill Cosby, now 83, grins in newly released prison mug shot
- Here’s what 2020 did to the list of most popular baby names
- How states are planning for coronavirus vaccine distribution