TOPEKA, Kan. (KSNT) – Topeka police arrested a man in connection to an attack involving a hatchet in southeast Topeka.
Winfred Devine Diamond-Cox, 40, was booked into the Shawnee County Department of Corrections on suspicion of battery in relation to the incident.
The man who was struck by the hatchet went to the hospital with minor injuries.
Police said they are questioning witnesses, and the investigation is ongoing.
If you have any information, you’re asked to call Crime Stoppers at (785) 234-0007.
- Chief Meteorologist Lisa Teachman visits Central Christian Academy
- Taylor’s Forecast: Cool and comfortable today, wet weather later this week
- County commission approves more money for Sedgwick County Jail
- Newsfeed Now for October 16: Close encounter with a bear; Rage Yoga
- Debate takeaways: Warren attacked, 70s club avoids age issue