WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Patrick Newborn, who was arrested after a seven-hour standoff with police in southeast Wichita last Tuesday, was charged with 19 counts Monday.
Newborn faces a total of 19 counts in connection to the standoff and recent sexual assaults, including two counts of aggravated burglary, three counts of aggravated robbery, three counts of rape, aggravated criminal sodomy, attempted rape, battery, two counts of aggravated intimidation of a victim, aggravated assault, aggravated assault on a law enforcement officer, interference with law enforcement, and three counts of criminal possession of a firearm by a felon.
Newborn is due back in court next month. His bond has been set at $250,000.
- Original James Bond actor Sean Connery dies at 90
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- “We will pick them up from their homes”: League of Women Voters push to get residents out the door to vote
- Taylor’s Forecast: Feeling like Fall for Halloween, cooler tomorrow
- High School Football: Concordia vs. Scott, October 30, 2020