HAYS, Kan. (KSNW) – A member of the Fort Hays State University wrestling team has been charged with rape.
Police arrested 22-year-old Efe Osaghae from St. Louis on Dec. 8 after officers were called to a home for a sexual assault.
Investigators say he forced his way into a 19-year-old woman’s apartment, choked and sexually assaulted her.
He’s been charged with a total of five crimes and is out on bond. He’s still listed on the Fort Hays wrestling team roster.
- Wichita Public Schools will look at onsite learning option for 6th-12th graders
- ‘He is ready to go back’: Officer shot in Lyons making recovery alongside wife in hospital
- Actor Jeff Bridges reveals he has been diagnosed with lymphoma
- Texas woman dies of COVID-19 while on commercial flight
- Indiana man admits to pushing toddler down stairs after argument over food, court docs show