SEDGWICK COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – More than $1,000 worth of car parts were stolen from Starkey Inc., a living community that provides bus services to dozens of people with disabilities in Sedgwick County.
According to a Facebook post made by Starkey Inc., the thieves were able to get away with batteries, estimated to be worth $640, catalytic converters, estimated worth of $800, immobilizing the buses and leaving dozens of people without a ride Monday morning.
Starkey Inc. and the WPD are asking the community for help in finding the suspects who stole the car parts.
Anyone with information should contact detectives at (316) 268-4407 or Crime Stoppers (316) 267-2111.
- 2 hurt in southwest Wichita shooting
- Taylor’s Forecast: Cooler temperatures and showers and storms today
- “We are heading in the right direction”: Unemployment rates in Sedgwick County drop to 10.9%
- Confirman la identidad de hombre desaparecido en el condado Butler
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders