WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – KSN News has confirmed Kimberly Compass, the mother of Zayden Jaynesahkluah who was found dead in a south Broadway motel, has been arrested on suspicion of felony murder.
On May 31, officers responded to the Sunset Motel in the 2300 block of south Broadway, regarding Jaynesahkluah not breathing. He was pronounced dead on the scene.
Wichita police said they been continually investigating the case and recently received information from the Sedgwick County Regional Forensic Science Center, which led to the arrest. KSN News is working to learn more about that autopsy.
The case will be presented to the Sedgwick County District Attorney’s Office.
- Kansas Honor Flight announces 7 flights to Washington have been postponed until 2021
- How long until booze to-go goes bye-bye?
- President Trump says US ‘terminating’ relationship with World Health Organization
- Mississippi mayor who ‘didn’t see anything unreasonable’ about George Floyd’s death refuses to resign
- LIVE NOW: CDC now projects more than 123,000 coronavirus deaths in US by mid-June