WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – KSN News has confirmed Kimberly Compass, the mother of Zayden Jaynesahkluah who was found dead in a south Broadway motel, has been arrested on suspicion of felony murder.
On May 31, officers responded to the Sunset Motel in the 2300 block of south Broadway, regarding Jaynesahkluah not breathing. He was pronounced dead on the scene.
Wichita police said they been continually investigating the case and recently received information from the Sedgwick County Regional Forensic Science Center, which led to the arrest. KSN News is working to learn more about that autopsy.
The case will be presented to the Sedgwick County District Attorney’s Office.
- Former Kansas officer fights brain cancer, hopes to wear uniform again
- Derby schools using K-9 help to curb drugs
- Texas School for the Deaf wins new football equipment, message from Peyton Manning
- Teachman’s Take: Heat will break down later this week
- Wichita man finds 66-year-old class ring at Riverside Park