WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Former Secretary of State Kris Kobach says his vehicle was broken into and multiple guns were stolen.
Kobach says it happened while his truck was parked in a hotel parking garage in the 400 block of West Douglas on Friday evening in Wichita.
According to the police report, a rifle, two shotguns, and a handgun were stolen.
Kobach released this statement to KSN News regarding the incident:
“The Wichita Police were very prompt and I appreciate their diligent efforts to find the perpetrator or perpetrators of this crime. Incidences like these remind us how crucial the police are.“
The investigation is ongoing and police ask that if you have any information to contact the police department or Crime Stoppers at (316) 267-2111.
- The Trade: Remembering the Chiefs, Bills draft swap that brought Mahomes to Kansas City
- Teen whom Biden befriended as fellow stutterer releasing children’s book
- Eugene Goodman: Kamala Harris escorted by hero Capitol police officer who diverted mob
- 103-year-old Massachusetts man who lived through Spanish flu, polio outbreak gets COVID-19 vaccine
- Newsfeed Now: A historic Inauguration Day, 10-year-old CEO becomes best-selling author