WILKES COUNTY, N.C. (AP) – A North Carolina pastor has been arrested on more than 100 counts of felony sex offenses that span 15 years.
Rodney Dean Luffman, 58, is charged with 115 felony sex charges — 80 counts of indecent liberties and 35 counts of sexual offenses.
One of the victims was as young as 4 years old, and the other was as old as 16 when the offenses occurred, according to the Wilkes County Sheriff’s Office.
The offenses against two of the victims happened over a period of 15 years, mostly between 2000 and 2015, detectives said.
- Wichita State University and Black Student Union celebrate Black-owned business
- Dennis scores career-high 21, Wichita St. beats Tulane 82-57
- Plane crash injures one person in Valley Center
- Orangutan granted ‘personhood’ turns 34, makes new friend
- PHOTOS: Daytona 500 kicks off NASCAR racing season