WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Wichita police are asking for help finding three people after the city’s latest homicide.
It happened around 7 p.m. Thursday at a home in the 200 block of North Charles.
Blake Mayes, 30, was found on his porch, suffering from a gunshot wound. He was taken to a hospital where he died.
The Wichita Police Department says there was a disturbance at the home between Mayes, his girlfriend Bobbie Williams-Cox, 36, of Topeka, and acquaintances William Moore, 51, of Wichita, and Jesse Sweeney, 28, of Wichita.
During the disturbance, someone shot Mayes.
Police say they consider all three people armed and dangerous. If you know where any of them are, call 911 or Crime Stoppers at (316) 267-2111.
- VIDEO: Texas man sprays woman with water during Black Lives Matter argument with neighbor
- Kansas unemployment benefits will end at 13 weeks not 20 weeks
- The final Biden-Trump presidential debate: What to know, how to watch
- Big Game Bound Week 7: Battle of the unbeatens
- Winterizing your home? Experts say now is the time to start preparing for winter season