WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Wichita police are investigating after a man was found shot. It happened around 4 a.m. Thursday at the QuikTrip at Harry and Seneca.
Police told KSN News the man suffered non-life-threatening injuries. The victim and the apparent gunman exchanged fire.
“We’ll find out a lot of things from the video. We hope to get a description of the other individual, hope to get a description of the other individual’s vehicle,” said Lt. Mike Linnehan, Wichita Police Department.
Officers have been searching the parking lot for evidence.
- T.J.’s Forecast: Winter storm on the horizon, big changes tomorrow into early next week
- KBI: Arkansas man dead following an officer-involved shooting in Montgomery County
- See the 71 movies titles coming to Netflix in November
- Record surge: US shatters single-day mark of COVID-19 cases
- Taylor’s Forecast: Cooler and more wintry weather is on the way