WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Aaron Christian Wirtz, 37, a familiar face who appeared in local car commercials on local television outlets, has been arrested on suspicion of multiple drug possession crimes.
On Tuesday, Wichita Police Department officers served a narcotics search warrant at a home in the 200 block of North Summitlawn. Wichita Police Department spokesman officer Charley Davidson said the arrest came after officers served a search warrant as part of an ongoing narcotics investigation.
WPD reports say they found a pound of methamphetamine, two ounces of heroin, narcotic pills, a mushroom grow operation, drug paraphernalia, and two handguns inside the home.
The investigation currently is ongoing and awaiting formal charges.
- On Ronelle’s Radar: Wintry and wet weather ramps up Wednesday
- Former Maize hoop star Caleb Grill pours in career-high 27 points for UNLV in 86-74 loss to Alabama
- Wichita State athletics director discusses basketball head coaching search
- Kansas Department of Transportation cautions drivers ahead of winter weather
- Hospitals dealing with nationwide shortage of nurses