WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The Wichita Police Department arrested two people in connection to robberies that occurred at Fidelity Bank on Bradley Fair.
Police said 28-year-old Stephanie Steele and 32-year-old Joshua Coster, both from Wichita, were each arrested on suspicion of one count of aggravated robbery.
The robberies occurred Sept. 16 and Oct. 16. During both robberies, the suspect handed the teller a note demanding money. The suspect indicated they had a gun. There were no injuries in either case.
Through the investigation and a Crime Stoppers tip, investigators were able to determine Steele and Coster’s involvement. They learned the two were working together.
Police said the investigation continues, and the case will be presented to the United States Attorney’s Office.
- KSN Storm Track 3 Digital Extra: Perseid Meteor Shower Peaking
- Practice will look different for Fall sports
- Border Protection finds $60 million worth of marijuana in a shipment of limes
- Overcrowding at the jail: A growing problem during the pandemic
- Conversaciones sobre la reintegración de los estudiantes continua para el distrito escolar USD 259