WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The Wichita Police Department arrested a 30-year-old Wichita man on suspicion of burglary. At approximately 10:45 a.m. on Monday, officers responded to a burglary in the 3700 block of East Kellogg.
A woman arrived home and reported seeing a man going through a car in her driveway and a second man by an exterior shed. The woman stated both suspects fled on foot after she arrived. Several items were discovered missing from the vehicle and an unattached garage. Additionally, things inside the home had been moved and gone through.
Police arrived and arrested Raymond Polo. Police said they found stolen items and property in the area where he was arrested.
Police said Polo was booked for suspicion of burglary, theft, theft from a vehicle, an aggravated weapons violation, a Kansas Department of Corrections Arrest and Detain order, and an outstanding warrant.
- Having Halloween fun during the pandemic
- Watch Live: Twitter, Facebook, Google CEOs testify on social media protections amid censorship claims
- ‘Serious errors in judgment’: O’Donnell apologizes, Commission votes to censure him
- The Blood, Sweat And Spit That Built A Kansas Coronavirus Test Used By Colleges And Hollywood
- Icy weather causes massive power outages in Oklahoma