HUTCHINSON, Kan. (KSNW) – The Hutchinson Police Department believes a threat at Hutchinson High School began on Snapchat and the posting was made by someone in Texas. The chat was picked up by an HHS student and shared.
The police department said as word spread it became embellished with additional rumors about a video, which were investigated as well.
USD 308 said staff received word of the threat at the school. Police were called to investigate, and several officers responded. The district said all threats are taken seriously.
- A hat traveling 700+ miles reunites with Ark. boy
- On The Sideline With Cowley College Men’s Basketball Team
- Ark. teen buys kid a video game after hearing him ask for it in store
- Kansas authorities release name of man killed in I-70 crash
- Kansas officer back on streets following holistic healing program