WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Wichita police arrested a 42-year-old man after he committed an alleged strong-armed robbery.
It happened around 2:20 p.m. Wednesday at the QuikTrip in the 1500 block of S. Seneca.
A 31-year-old employee said the suspect went behind the register, opened the register and took cash. He also battered an employee. The employee wasn’t seriously injured.
The suspect fled in a silver Chrysler 300. The car was located by police on South McLean.
Police said Tyrone Thompson was arrested on suspicion of robbery and domestic violence battery.
- Dairy farm industry could be on the rebound
- Sedgwick County unemployment drops to 10.9 percent
- Herencia Hispana: Mujer Hispana quiera construir relación entre su comunidad y la policía
- Reese’s launches big cups with pretzels because ‘we’re all feeling a little bit salty’ in 2020
- President Trump talks Supreme Court nominee, election, coronavirus and football in NewsNation interview