WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – One man is seriously injured after a pursuit with Wichita police late Monday night.
The chase began at Armour and Kellogg near Towne East Mall around 9:15 p.m.
Two passengers were in the Dodge Charger at the beginning of the chase, however, were let out at two separate points during the pursuit.
The chase ended near Central and Roosevelt when the Charger struck a Mazda 6, lost control, and then crashed into a pole and tree. The driver in the Mazda was not injured.
The suspect was taken to the hospital in serious condition. The suspect was being sought in connection to an aggravated battery case that occurred on Friday at Pawnee and Everett at approximately 10:35 p.m.
The two passengers in the pursued vehicle, who were not injured, were questioned and are cooperating police.
Police said the suspect was wanted for three counts of aggravated battery, felon in possession of a firearm, possession of meth, evade and elude, reckless driving, hit and run, and other traffic charges.
- Two full moons to shine in October
- Titans home game against Steelers to be rescheduled for later in the season
- Burn victim finds healing through social media trend
- Cheques de estímulo: ¿Existe alguna posibilidad de que obtengamos pagos directos de $1,200 en octubre?
- Sonic employees turn the pavement into dance floor for seven-year-old with Downs Syndrome