KANSAS CITY, Kan. (AP) – A 31-year-old man from Kansas City, Kansas, was shot and killed Saturday.
Kansas City, Kansas, Police Department spokeswoman Nancy Chartrand said officers found 31-year-old Vincent Locke inside a home around 4:30 p.m. Saturday. He was taken to a hospital where he later died.
Chartrand said Locke and a 51-year-old man had an argument before the shooting. The older man fled the scene before officers arrived, but he was arrested later.
Police detectives were talking to family members, who were home at the time of the shooting, to learn more about what led to the fatal confrontation.
- Winfield Police Department asking for public’s help locating armed robbery suspect
- Three Kansans Share The ‘Heartbreaking’ Pain Of A Lost Thanksgiving
- Governor welcomes Christmas tree carried by horse-drawn carriage to Cedar Crest
- New Sedgwick County health order limits gatherings to 25, additional changes
- Watch Live: KSHSAA votes on whether to delay winter sports