WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Wichita police are asking the public for help to find Tyreese L. Atkinson, Jr., 25, but they warn that he is considered armed and dangerous.
According to police, Atkinson is wanted on two Sedgwick County Sheriff warrants for attempted 2nd degree murder, aggravated battery, felon in possession of a firearm, possession of marijuana, and evading and eluding law enforcement.
Police say Atkinson is a documented gang member.
They say if you see him, do not approach him. Instead, call 911 immediately.
If you have information that could help find him, call the WPD Gang Unit at 268-4191, or Crime Stoppers at 267-2111.
- North Dakota House expels lawmaker accused of inappropriate behavior
- House passes emergency management bill, sets up debate with Senate
- The ‘perfect fit’ for children with special needs and disabilities in western Kansas
- Senator Moran: Remains of Marion County-native Father Emil Kapaun identified
- Storm Track 3 Forecast: Rain and rumbles depart Friday, sunshine returns by the weekend