WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Wichita police are asking the public for help to find Tyreese L. Atkinson, Jr., 25, but they warn that he is considered armed and dangerous.
According to police, Atkinson is wanted on two Sedgwick County Sheriff warrants for attempted 2nd degree murder, aggravated battery, felon in possession of a firearm, possession of marijuana, and evading and eluding law enforcement.
Police say Atkinson is a documented gang member.
They say if you see him, do not approach him. Instead, call 911 immediately.
If you have information that could help find him, call the WPD Gang Unit at 268-4191, or Crime Stoppers at 267-2111.
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Undecided voter watches and gives take on debate
- Hillary Clinton responds to ‘would you shut up, man’ moment at presidential debate
- Put on the spot over white supremacy, President Trump tells Proud Boys to ‘stand by’
- Hispanic Heritage: Latina police officer shares why she joined WPD