WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – A pregnant woman is in the hospital after police say she was shot inside her home late Tuesday on the 1600 block of South Battin.
According to law enforcement, several male suspects entered into an apartment of a 29-year-old man and a 22-year-old woman.
A disturbance ensued, and a shot was fired, striking the woman in the arm. She was taken to an area hospital with non-life threatening injuries and is expected to recover.
The suspects fled on foot. Police said the victims weren’t cooperating in the investigation.
The incident is not believed to be random. The investigation is ongoing.
If you have any information, please contact the Wichita Police Department at (316) 268-4407 or Crime Stoppers at (316) 267-2111.
- Biden no longer coming to Milwaukee to accept presidential nomination
- Google Doodle promotes mask-wearing and social distancing practices
- Andy Reid, Chiefs coaches preparing for a training camp unlike any other
- Southwest Airlines cuts back on COVID-19 cleanings to speed up flight turnarounds
- Moderna to price coronavirus vaccine between $32 and $37 per dose