SYLVIA, Kan. (KSNW) – The Reno County Sheriff’s Office arrested a woman for alleged child sex crimes.
According to the office, 27-year-old Leticia M. Carrillo of Sylvia was booked on suspicion of two counts of aggravated indecent liberties with a child.
The Reno County Sheriff’s Office said Carrillo had sexual intercourse with the 15-year-old male victim on two separate occasions, both of them occurring in Reno County. The investigation stemmed from a sexting case.
She is being held in the Reno County Correction Facility on a $50,000 bond.
- Former Blue Bell Creameries CEO charged in deadly Kansas listeria case
- On Ronelle’s Radar: Winds of change bring next cooldown and some rain
- 1 dead following shooting outside of youth football game in northeast Wichita
- ‘Just kind of a shock to everybody’: Wrestling community mourns the sudden loss of longtime Grizzlies coach
- Kansas school districts adjusting for winter weather in already challenging year