SALINA, Kan. (KSNW) – A Salina man is facing federal charges after he allegedly posted an online threat this week against President Donald Trump.
Authorities say Aaron McDowell posted the following on his Facebook page Tuesday: “I’m going to kill Trump in the white house tomorrow at 7 p.m.” He later promised that “You’ll see it on the news.”
A Secret Service agent reportedly interviewed McDowell at his home on Wednesday.
A district court judge hit the Salina man with a single count of threatening the president.
- Two moms and their 12-year-old daughters killed in crash while on way to volleyball tournament
- A hat traveling 700+ miles reunites with Ark. boy
- On The Sideline With Cowley College Men’s Basketball Team
- Ark. teen buys kid a video game after hearing him ask for it in store
- Kansas authorities release name of man killed in I-70 crash