SCOTT CITY, Kan. (KSNW) – The Scott City Police Department arrested a man for alleged child sex crimes and rape. The department said the KBI was asked to assist and investigate the case.
On August 14, the department arrested 40-year-old Jeremy Brown on suspicion of two counts of rape and three counts of aggravated indecent liberties with a child.
The case has been referred to the Kansas Attorney General’s Office for prosecution.
- Actor Lori Loughlin reports to prison in college scam
- Caught on camera: Raccoon runs amok
- Daylight saving: Here’s when you need to set your clocks back
- Netflix raising US streaming prices amid booming growth
- Kansas License plate racial slur concerns lead to recall