MEDICINE LODGE, Kan. (KSNW) – A Sedgwick County man has pleaded guilty Friday to all charges for his role in a 2018 home invasion in rural Barber County.
Ora Munger, 42, of Wichita, entered the plea Friday to one count of attempted second-degree murder, three counts of aggravated robbery, two counts of mistreatment of an elder person, and one count of criminal damage in the amount of over $1,000 but less than $25,000.
Munger’s sentencing is set for October 14.
The crimes occurred in July of 2018 near Medicine Lodge.
- Newsfeed Now: California wildfires; South Park visits Denver
- Tiny airborne particles may pose a big coronavirus problem
- Stolen car crashes into jewelry store on Chicago’s Magnificent Mile
- Bombshell Trump tax revelation could tarnish business mogul image that fueled his rise
- Mother charged with fatally stabbing 5-year-old girl in Chicago