WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Morgan Prager, the man accused of stabbing 19-year-old Vincent Venturaella on Saturday, faced a judge today.
Prager is now charged with second-degree murder.
Wichita police say Prager is the brother of the victim’s ex-girlfriend. They found Vincent Venturella suffering from a severe laceration to the neck.
Officers were called to a home in the 200 block of N. Spruce, shortly after 5 p.m. Saturday, where they learned there had been a disturbance at the home between Venturaella and Prager
Prager is due back in court on January 30.
- KSN Storm Track 3 Digital Extra: Perseid Meteor Shower Peaking
- Practice will look different for Fall sports
- Border Protection finds $60 million worth of marijuana in a shipment of limes
- Overcrowding at the jail: A growing problem during the pandemic
- Conversaciones sobre la reintegración de los estudiantes continua para el distrito escolar USD 259