WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Wichita police said a male teenager was taken to the hospital after being shot through the lower body.
Police said they were called to a report of shooting near Shady Brook and Grove. They found the victim in the 2500 Block of East Graham. Police tell KSN News he suffered serious but non-life-threatening injuries.
Police are working to identify a suspect.
- Sedgwick County Republican Party asks O’Donnell, Clendenin, Capps to step down
- ‘She loved her Pigs’: Friends open up following the death of Sedgwick County woman
- Cats Cruise in 12th-Straight Sunflower Showdown Win
- T.J.’s Forecast: Winter storm on the horizon, big changes tomorrow into early next week
- Equity Bank of Andover assumes deposits of failed Almena Bank