TOPEKA, Kan. (AP) — Police in Topeka are investigating the city’s latest homicide after finding a man fatally stabbed at a home.
Police say officers were called to the home around 9:15 p.m. Tuesday for reports of a fight.
Arriving officers found a man, later identified as 31-year-old Tyler Parkinson of Topeka, with stab wounds at the home.
Parkinson was taken to a local hospital, where he died from his injuries.
Police said Wednesday morning that no arrests had been made in the case.
Police are asking anyone with information on the stabbing to contact detectives or Shawnee County Crime Stoppers.
- Small shops are counting on Small Business Saturday to bring relief to finances
- Husband battles brain surgery and COVID-19, the couple reunited days before 50th wedding anniversary
- Price’s Pressure Points: Storm skirts by south!
- Champion Ken Jennings will be first interim ‘Jeopardy!’ host
- Wichita Thunder releases revised 2020-21 season schedule