WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Wichita police responded to a disturbance call in the 900 block of North Indiana shortly after 5 p.m. Friday evening.
When officers arrived at the scene, they found two men in the backyard with stab wounds resulting from a fight.
The wounded men were taken to the hospital with serious but non-life threatening injuries.
Both men were known to the residents in the neighborhood even though they didn’t reside there.
Police are still looking for evidence in the backyard.
- Greenwood County Sheriff’s Office delivers essentials to encourage residents to stay home
- Astronomers find evidence for a “cosmic homicide”
- Wichita Athlete Feeling Impact of Postponed 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games
- ‘There is light at the end of the tunnel’: Scott City woman joins social media trend to uplift the community
- Wichita State gets commitment from high school prospect Chaunce Jenkins