PAWNEE COUNTY, Kan. (KSNW) – A Pawnee County man has been charged with animal cruelty in connection to a dog’s death.
Back in July, a pit bull was found shot multiple times on O Road between 110th and 120th Roads with wounds.
Authorities arrested 51-year-old Tiffany Willinger and 49-year-old Kimberly Willinger both from Larned. Both appeared before a judge Thursday.
Tiffany was charged with animal cruelty and interference with law enforcement. Kimberly was charged with interference of law enforcement.
The two will be back in court next month.
- Tracking the Tropics Week 6: Storm surge, contraflow and the buoy network
- PAC launches campaign against Kobach in Kansas Senate race
- Sedgwick County jail deputy booked on suspicion of unlawful sexual relations
- LIVE: Trump, First Lady to discuss reopening schools amid coronavirus
- Ex-officer gets 4 months for deadly crash near Arrowhead