WICHITA, Kan. (AP) – A Kansas woman has been charged with embezzling from the U.S. Postal Service while she was an employee.
The U.S. attorney’s office announced the charge against 37-year-old Kimberly Kirchner, of Atlanta, Kansas, on Tuesday in a news release.
The crime is alleged to have occurred this year and last year in Cowley County. If convicted, she faces up to 10 years in federal prison and a fine of up to $250,000.
- AP Exclusive: DEA agent accused of conspiring with cartel
- McIlroy roars out to a 2-shot lead in Mexico Championship
- Railroad fire in Barber County contained
- Price’s Pressure Points: Rain, thunder, and some snow ahead
- Ramey scores 26 as Texas rolls past Kansas State, 70-59